BIOTREATMENT PC-20 is designed to degrade excess residual waste products in shipboard sanitation pipework systems, holding tanks and marine sewage treatment plant. The specialised strains in BIOTREATMENT PC-20 will digest grease, fats, sewage, starch and other organic compounds. The degradation of paper, protein and waste product residuals is greatly increased and the odours that these produce are reduced.
The bacteria in BIOTREATMENT PC-20 will colonise the waste ‘soil’ which lines the pipework/tank system and degrade the waste until the system is clean. The biological activity in the marine sewage treatment plant is greatly increased so improving its ability to deal with more waste. The obnoxious smells in toilet areas and scuppers normally associated with overloaded or blocked systems are eliminated.
• Clears pipes and systems blocked by organic water matter.
• Cleans sewage holding tanks with out the need for entry of personnel.
• Re-activates biological activity in systems, which have been turned septic by the use of aggressive cleaning products.
• Eliminates the odours associated with systems, which have been turned septic by the use of aggressive cleaning products.
• Extremely cost-effective, saves time, money and manpower.
• Eliminates the need for hazardous chemicals.
• Keeps systems in optimum operations condition.