HF Lube 77 is a multi purpose lubricant spray utilizing a synthetic base fluid, with additives to inhibit corrosion. The product incorporates a micronized suspension of PTFE to enhance lubricity and therefore minimize friction. It provides a high strength, wide temperature lubricant film with water displacement and protection properties.
HF Lube 77 helps:-
* Prevent electrical failures
* Improves electrical performance
* Does not dry out or become brittle or hard
* Protects against salt, air condensation, water, corrosive fumes and gases
HF Lube 77 will displace water and moisture, lubricate and protect from wear and corrosion. It will ease rusted and seized components and stop squeaking caused by surface friction. This multi use product can be used on:-
Coils, distributors, generators, spark plugs, starter motors, electrical circuitry, mechanical tools and equipment, motors, power tools, batteries, controls & switches, VDU’s, office equipment etc.
• SYNTHETIC HYDROCARBON OIL BASED
• BASE FLASHPOINT 770C (OVER 50% ABOVE NORMAL LUBRICANT DEMOISTURISING SPRAYS.
• CO2 PROPELLED
• LOW ODOUR/COLOURLESS
• PTFE MICROSUSPENSION FOR ADDED LUBRICITY AND TO MINIMIZE FRICTION
• NON CONDUCTIVE AND WATER RESISTANT
• PROVIDES LONG LASTING PROTECTION
Available in cartons of 12x400ml cans