• ABSORBS UP TO 30% ITS OWN VOLUME OF LIQUID
• COVERS SPILLS RENDERING THEM VISUALLY DEPENDING ON SOILAGE (LESS IN BLOOD) LESS OFFENSIVE
• AVAILABLE WITH SODIUM DICHLOROISOCYANURATE FOR PROTECTION FROM VIRAL INFECTION SUCH AS HEPATITIS B AND HIV
• TURNS LIQUID INTO A SEMI-SOLID UNSPILLABLE GEL, WHICH CAN BE DISPOSED OF DOWN NORMAL DRAINS OR IN THE CASE OF INFECTIVE WASTE AS, LAID DOWN IN STATUTE.
• PLEASANTLY PERFUMED TO MASK ODOURS AND TO FRESHEN THE ATMOSPHERE
• MANUFACTURED FROM NATURAL MINERALS AND BIODEGRADABLE POLYMERS
• EFFECTIVE ON URINE, VOMIT, DIARRHOEA AND BLOOD
THE CONTROL OF SUBSTANCES HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH (C.O.S.H.H) declares that the handling and disposal of contaminated waste presents a significant risk to maintenance and healthcare personnel.
SANISORB has been developed to assist with this directive and is easy to incorporate in normal Health and Safety procedures.
Simply sprinkle powder liberally over spillage ensuring absolute coverage, SANISORB immediately commences turning spillage into a gel. Just scoop debris into suitable disposable bags and dispose of as set down under normal procedure for infective waste.
Ideal for emergencies SANISORB compound contains 1% Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate – a chlorine donor which is regarded by many, including the Health Service and the Government, as the most effective disinfectant in the fight against disease. That is why it is recommended by the world’s major authorities for use against HIV and Hepatitis B viruses.
SANISORB permits the establishment of a disinfection station at an affordable price at high risk areas, This is extremely useful in areas such as schools, hospitals, etc. where it may be desirable to set up multiple stations, or where budgetary constraints inhibit the use of more expensive alternatives.
PLACES OF USE: Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Ambulances, Shopping malls, Police Cells, Canteens, Schools, Restaurants, Hotels, Camp Sites, Public Toilets, Barracks, Public Telephone Boxes, Kennels, Car Parks, Public Houses, Social Clubs, Fair Grounds, Leisure Centres, Offices and Cars.
• ONE PAIR LATEX DISPOSABLE GLOVES
• ONE DISPOSABLE MASK.
• ONE DISPOSABLE APRON.
• ONE DISPOSABLE SCOOP WITH SPATULAR.
• ONE DISPOSABLE BIOHAZARD BAG (TO B.S.381C:1988)
• ONE SACHET SANISORB DISINFECTANT SPILLAGE COMPOUND
• ONE ANTIBACTERIAL WIPE (CONFORMS TO H.S.E. GUIDELINES)
• THE ABOVE BIOHAZARD KIT HAS BEEN SELECTIVELY PUT TOGETHER FOLLOWING GUIDELINES SET OUT IN PUBLICATION ISBN 0 11 886355*’SAFE DISPOSAL OF CLINICAL WASTE.
• THE KIT IS DESIGNED TO GIVE AFFORDABLE PROTECTION FOR EMPLOYEES FROM ALL BODY FLUID SPILLS BE IT ON OR OFF SITE
Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Do not breathe dust. Sanisorb will bleach. Keep out of reach of Children. Store in a dry place. Avoid contact with Acids. For detailed health and safety information request a hazard data sheet.
6 x 340gm packs and spill kits.